An infrared electrical systems survey scan can produces infrared imaging that substantially improve profitability and reduce your operating and maintenance costs by offering the following benefits:
- Quickly pinpoints electrical systems problems
- Reduces downtime and electrical equipment damage
- Prevents catastrophic and costly system failures, testing is a nondestructive testing. By performing an infrared scan of your electrical system in ‘real time’ our infrared electrical systems inspections can help you identify existing electrical problems.
- Electrical utility substations, transformers and utility poles
- Main electrical services, transformers, capacitor banks, etc.
- Electrical switchboards and disconnects
- Main electrical distribution panels and disconnects
- Uninterruptable electrical power supplies
- Generator controls and transfer switches
- Main Inline electrical panels
- Lighting and receptacle electrical panels
- Motor Control Centers
- Service electrical disconnects for motors.